Step 1: Payment Amount
Please enter the amount of your payment in US$ (i.e. "20" or "20.89")
Step 2: Client Information
Please identify the client you would like to make a payment for by providing either:
- The client's Arapahoe House identification number
- The client's last name and date of birth
Step 3: Billing Address
Enter the billing address for the credit card you intend to use for payment. Your name and address must match exactly the information associated with your card.
Step 4: Billing Information
Enter the card type, card number, expiration date, and CVV number of the credit card you want to use for payment.
- Card Type – We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- Card Number – Enter the 13 to 16 digit card number with no spaces or dashes.
- Expiration Date – The expiration date from the front of the card (month and year).
- CVV Number – The security number of your card. For VISA, MasterCard and Discover this is the 3 digit number on the back of the card in the signature panel; for American Express it is 4 smaller digits on the front of the card.
Step 5: Contact Information
To complete your payment you must:
- Provide a valid daytime telephone number where you can be contacted.
- You may optionally include any additional instructions or requests you have for the Arapahoe House staff.
- Click the Statement of Acknowledgement to indicate you understand the disclosure involved in making a payment.
- When you are satisfied that the information you have provided is complete and accurate, click the Make Payment button to complete your transaction.
- Upon completion of your payment you will be presented with a receipt that you may print for your records.
Please remember that payments must be processed by our staff and may take up to 5 business days to reflect on the account balance. For any questions please contact the Arapahoe House billing center at 617.244.3322 (TTY: 303.412.3636)